Release of OSXFUSE 2.5.2
Posted on 13 Sep 2012
Download OSXFUSE 2.5.2
macOS 10.5 to 10.8
Intel or PowerPC
- Fixed an issue, that can trigger a kernel panic in case decrementing the iocount of a vnode results in the vnode being reclaimed. Reported by Daniel Iwan: "Panic on Lion with OSXFUSE 2.5.1"
- Fixed a bug, that can cause reading from a FUSE device to block although system call
select signaled that the read would be non-blocking.
- Addressed an issue, that can trigger a segmentation fault in the user space file system process when unmounting a FUSE volume. No further messages are sent to the server after the session has been destroyed by sending message
- Unmounting a FUSE volume does no longer signal
VQ_DEAD, which should only be signaled in case the file system died unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug in file system operation
SETATTR, that resulted in a file's type not being passed to the FUSE server. Patch by Anatol Pomozov.
- Various code improvements resulting in cleaner code. Most of these patches were authored by Anatol Pomozov.