Release of OSXFUSE 2.6.2
Posted on 13 Nov 2013
Download OSXFUSE 2.6.2
macOS 10.5 to 10.9
Intel or PowerPC
- Improved support for Xcode 5.0.1 and newer
- Fixed a bug in the Objective-C framework, that could cause a file system crash when creating a directory fails, i.e. when the file system delegate returns an error in
createDirectoryAtPath:attributes:error:. Tracked as issue #96: "Invalid input parameter for createDirectoryAtPath:attributes:error:"
- Addressed issue #74: "cannot copy file system bundle to destination." by using
/bin/cp instead of
- When uninstalling, check whether the FUSE for OS X preference pane has actually been installed before trying to uninstall it.
- Replaced Package Maker app with
pkgbuild(1). The Package Maker app has been deprecated since Xcode 4.6 and has been removed from the Auxiliary Tools package for Xcode.
- Added missing
fuse.pc symlink for build target homebrew. It is needed for compatibility with Linux FUSE file systems and points to